Monday, August 17, 2009

My Latest Project


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my digital scrapbooking software and just finished my latest project with it! Since I bought it a couple of years ago, I have mostly been using it to make invitations and single page prints, but this was the perfect project to make a book - an ABC album for Elyse. This is one of the pages out of it. I did one page for each letter after brainstorming all of Elyse's favorite things and making sure I had pictures of all of them! I meant to get it done for Elyse's third birthday, but clearly that came and went!!! So it was a fun, out-of-the-blue surprise for Elyse when it came in the mail last week. She was SO cute with it - it made me so happy how much she loved it. It is so great that all of her favorite things and people are all in one book AND it's a good learning tool! I couldn't help but smile when Elyse told me it was her best book :) The night we got it, Lexi got out the book I made for her a couple of years ago and Elyse got her new book and those were the two books we read for bedtime. Awwww...books all about and for them...makes me happy :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love love love my digital scrapbooking stuff too my favorite consultant!!! I made a book for Al but didn't finish it and my computer crashed... must get on top of that one- this looks GREAT!!!