Monday, August 17, 2009

Coupon Crazy

I learned about the crazy, incredible world of coupon shopping about 5 months ago, and I've been addicted ever since! A friend from the Mom's Club introduced me to her friend Laura, who does a coupon blog and teaches classes for new coupon shoppers. I hosted a class for her and some of my friends and off I went. I have cut our monthly grocery bill by a third and have enough food stockpiled to feed us for a good long while!!! Gone are the days of paying for toiletries, paper products, cleaning products and lots of our food! So I am fully aware that this sounds dorky, but I had to post the above picture anyways :) Laura did a contest on her blog where five of her followers got to see what they could buy with a $5 Target gift card. I was one of the lucky shoppers and the above picture was my shopping trip. In the end, I never even used the $5 gift card since Target ended up paying me $.30 to buy all that stuff!!! Now that makes shopping fun :) And it won me the contest and another gift card to Target. Can't wait to see how much more I can buy with it!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Amazing! Let me in on the secrets!!!